1131 Scholarships and Grants for Australia

Where are you planning to study?
Your target degree:

Bolashak funding for Republic of Kazakhstan Students at Macquarie University, Australia

The successful candidates will receive the following perks: Tuition fees for the full period of study Stipend for the whole period of course (paid directly to the student by CIP) Cost of Overseas Student Health Cover ...

  •  Master, PhD
  •  31-Dec-2020
  •  Australia
  • $$  Tuition fees, stipend, health cover
More Details

Australia-Britain Society Honours funding for International Students at Australian National University

Eligible Countries: Home and International Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria: An applicant must be enrolled or have been enrolled in a...

  •  Bachelor
  •  16-Nov-2020
  •  Australia
  • $$  $1,000 per annum
More Details

Cognitive Science of Reading international awards at Macquarie University in Australia, 2020

The grant is comprised of a Tuition Fee Offset and a Living Allowance Stipend. The value and tenure of The grant is an “MQRES” full-time stipend rate of $28,092 per annum (in 2020 tax-exempt for up to 3 years – indexed annually). ...

  •  PhD
  •  30-Oct-2020
  •  Australia
  • $$  $28,000 per annum
More Details

Jean and Alan Mackenzie Bursary for International Students in Australia

The studentship programme will provide the award amount of $5,000 to the winning candidates. ...

  •  Bachelor, Master
  •  30-Nov-2020
  •  Australia
  • $$  Up to $5,000
More Details

ANU South Asia merit awards in Australia, 2020

The Australian National University will cover 25% of the International Student Fee per semester. ...

  •  Master
  •  16-Nov-2020
  •  Australia
  • $$  Cover 25% tuition fee
More Details

Monash University PhD or Master of Engineering Science Scholarship in Australia, 2020

The Monash University will provide $29,000 per annum to excellent students who want to pursue a Masters by Research or PhD degree program in Australia. ...

  •  Master, PhD, Fellowship
  •  01-May-2021
  •  Australia
  • $$  $29,000 per annum
More Details

Murdoch University International Merit Award in Australia, 2020

If you are international student and looking for a funding opportunity to cover your study expenses in Australia. Here you have an adorable chance to apply for the International Merit Award at Murdoch University. The studentship is accessible for th...

  •  Master, Bachelor
  •  30-Nov-2020
  •  Australia
  • $$  $1,000
More Details

Monash University Museums Victoria Honours Research International Scholarship in Australia, 2020

The Monash University will provide two scholarships between $500 and $1,500 to domestic and international students for a full-time Honours degree program. ...

  •  Fellowship
  •  31-Oct-2020
  •  Australia
  • $$  Between $500 to $1500
More Details

Raydon Graduate Research international awards at Monash University in Australia, 2020

The program will provide six awards amount of up to $20,000 to domestic and international students for the academic year 2020-2021. ...

  •  Diploma, Fellowship
  •  October 31 each year
  •  Australia
  • $$  Up to $20,000
More Details

Sir James McNeill International Postgraduate Research Scholarship in Australia

Monash University will provide the award amount of up to $35,600 plus a living allowance (stipend), a research allowance and a relocation allowance for the eligible students. ...

  •  Master, Fellowship
  •  31 October each year
  •  Australia
  • $$  Up to $35,600
More Details

QUT Creative Industries International funding for Vietnamese Students in Australia

All the candidates will receive: 50% reduction in tuition fees for your first two semesters (one year) of study at QUT. An ongoing scholarship to cover 50% of your tuition fees per semester ...

  •  Master, Bachelor
  •  06-Dec-2020
  •  Australia
  • $$  50% reduction in tuition fees
More Details

Subscribe for Scholarship Updates

Your Name
Email

Monash Information Technology Industry-Based Learning Placement Scholarships in Australia, 2020

The Monash University will provide $18,000 to domestic and international students and 22 weeks placement with one of the industry partners of the Faculty of Information Technology. ...

  •  Bachelor
  •  Open
  •  Australia
  • $$  $18,000
More Details

CHED Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship at Macquarie University in Australia, 2020

The program will cover 30% of the tuition fee for postgraduate courses at Macquarie University in Australia. In addition to this, the Philippines Commission on Higher Education (CHED) will provide the remaining 70% of the tuition fee plus financial ...

  •  Master
  •  27-Jul-2020
  •  Australia
  • $$  30% of the tuition fee
More Details