International aspirants are invited to become a part of the Zurich Insurance-One Young World Scholarship in Germany for the academic year 2020-2021. The educational award is available for students from all around the world.
The program is intended for 12 inspirational young leaders who share Zurich’s vision for a more sustainable world.
The sponsorship will provide the following benefits:
- Hotel accommodation in a shared room between 22 and 26 (inclusive) April 2021.
- The cost of travel to and from Munich (economy class), the carbon emissions of which will be doubly offset by the Z Zurich. Foundation through an accredited scheme in Myanmar.
- Catering that includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner (provided by the hotel and during the Summit).
- Ground transportation between Summit venues.
- Access to additional programming offered by Zurich;
- Participation in Zurich-led sessions in the lead-up to, during, and after the Summit.
- A Zurich buddy from NEXT.
- A personal development workshop held at Zurich Insurance’s headquarters in Switzerland. All costs relating to these sessions are covered by Zurich.