Applications are open for the 2023 University of the People Tuition Free Degree International Scholarships in the United States to those facing financial barriers and other hardships.
Fully Funded USA Scholarship For In...
Fully Funded USA Scholarship For International Students Advertisement
The UoPeople Full Scholarships are open for domestic and international students who have graduated high school and have access to a computer & the Internet to study at the University of the People.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Nice offer to receive free tuition education.UoPeople’s mission is to offer an accessible, quality education, affordable, and tuition-free education to any qualified student. Founded in 2009 and achieving accreditation in 2014, it has rapidly gained a foothold in the global arena of online higher studies.
Why study at the University of the People? UoPeople is the world’s first tuition-free, non-profit, American-accredited, online university. With a groundbreaking online learning model and instructors from the world’s foremost academic volunteers, it offers the opportunity to pursue a high-quality and invaluable American degree.
Scholarships are awarded on a first-come-first-served basis. The award of this scholarship is for up to 10 (ten) Assessment Fees. Should applicants require additional assistance after exhausting the awards, they may apply for additional financial aid.
For students who might find even these modest fees prohibitive, the University of the People offers a variety of scholarships.
- Simone Biles Legacy Scholarship Fund – open to all students, with priority for those who have been in foster care.
- Emergency Refugee Assistance Scholarship Fund – refugees and asylum seekers
- Foundation Hoffmann Scholarship – open to all students
- UoPeople General Scholarship – open to all students
Scholarships are only available to students who have already been accepted to UoPeople. Click here and start your application now.
- How to Apply: To start, applicants must apply on the website at uopeople.edu and provide some basic information about what degree they want to study and their current level of education: Admissions Application
- Supporting Documents: NA
- Admission Requirements: In the UoPeople admissions application, applicants will be asked to provide:
- Basic information such as name, address, and date of birth.
- Education history information, such as high school or Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) name, location, and completion dates.
- English proficiency–completion and score, if relevant.
- One-time non-refundable Application Fee.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have sufficient English skills. Studying at UoPeople is American-accredited and taught in English. Therefore, non-native English speakers must demonstrate that they have a strong level of proficiency in English before starting their studies at UoPeople.