The University of Toronto Hong Kong applications are being started for Hong Kong students who are intending to begin university studies in the following academic year in Canada.
The program is open to all students who have demonstrated family financial needs and are committed to developing a career and community service in Hong Kong.
The University of Toronto is a publically-funded institution and a world-renowned university that offers a wide variety of undergraduate, professional and graduate programs. At U of T, they give you the option to choose an undergraduate study course from 700 academic programs.
Why at the University of Toronto? Studying at UT give you the opportunity to develop your skills, knowledge, and work experience through the University of Toronto’s Work-Study Program. You can be hired for paid work on campus.
University of Toronto Information
Established in 1827, University of Toronto is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the urban setting of the large city of Toronto (population range of 1,000,000-5,000,000 inhabitants), Ontario. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities, Ontario, University of Toronto (UofT) is a very large (uniRank enrollment range: over-45,000 students) coeducational higher education institution. University of Toronto (UofT) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. International applicants are eligible to apply for enrollment.
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award, applicants are required to take admission into the University in any bachelor degree program. After being a university student, the candidate will automatically eligible to submit Hong Kong Scholarships Application Form. Application instructions will be available in October.
- Note: The Hong Kong Awards Application Form makes candidates eligible for the following grants: University of Toronto (Hong Kong) foundation grant, William Doo Scholarship, Fung Yiu King Memorial Scholarship, and Kenneth Lo Family Scholarship
- Supporting Documents: As a part of the application, applicants need to submit English proficiency test evidence, transcript, and other that will mention on the application form.
- Admission Requirements: Entry requirements vary according to the programs in which you wish to study.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you will need to provide evidence of adequate English proficiency for admission consideration.
Benefits: The University of Toronto will provide award range from CAD 13,000 to 27,500 per year that renewable for 4 years.