Do you want to start your educational journey in Canada? Then you must join the Engineering International Scholar Award which is presenting by the University of Toronto in Canada.
The educational award is available for international students who are enrolled in a secondary school outside Canada and now going to start their undergraduate studies at the University of Toronto.
The University of Toronto is the first institution of higher learning in the colony of Upper Canada. It is a public research university which was established by royal charter in 1827 as King’s College.
Why at the University of Toronto? UOT is one of the best Canadian universities which provide a variety of degree program and exceptional students experience along with the best facilities and the award-winning teaching faculty to its students.
University of Toronto Information
Established in 1827, University of Toronto is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the urban setting of the large city of Toronto (population range of 1,000,000-5,000,000 inhabitants), Ontario. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities, Ontario, University of Toronto (UofT) is a very large (uniRank enrollment range: over-45,000 students) coeducational higher education institution. University of Toronto (UofT) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. International applicants are eligible to apply for enrollment.
- How to Apply: It is easy to be a part of this funding opportunity. Candidates have to take admission in an undergraduate degree program within the Faculty of Applied Science and Engineering at the University of Toronto.
- After being successfully enrolled in a course, the candidates will automatically consider for the grant, no application is required.
- Supporting Documents: The candidates have to submit full documentation (transcripts), online self-reported grades, evidence of English language proficiency, standardized test results, or other supplemental information.
- Admission Requirements: An applicant must complete a secondary school education form a school outside Canada.
- Language Requirement: Candidates have to show the English language ability by the TOEFL or IELTS test for studying in Canada.
Benefits: The value of the education award is up to a maximum of $20,000 for 4 years.