The University of Tokyo is seeking high-potential applicants to take part in the University of Tokyo program in Japan.
The purpose of the program is to encourage and support domestic students commencing in the undergraduate degree program at the University of Tokyo.
The University of Tokyo Information
Established in 1877, The University of Tokyo is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the urban setting of the metropolis of Tokyo (population range of over 5,000,000 inhabitants). This institution has also branch campuses in the following location(s): Komaba, Kashiwa. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan, The University of Tokyo (TODAI) is a large (uniRank enrollment range: 25,000-29,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. The University of Tokyo (TODAI) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 142 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations. The admission rate range is 0-10% making this Japanese higher education organization a most selective institution. International applicants are eligible to apply for enrollment.
- How to Apply: For being enlisted in the program, aspirants have to enrol in the bachelor’s degree program by downloading the application form and send it to PEAK Undergraduate Admission Office The University of Tokyo 3-8-1 Komaba Meguro-Ku, Tokyo, Japan at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach essay form, high school transcripts, official examination results, two evaluation forms, photo and evidence of achievements.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have one of the following :
- International Baccalaureate
- General Certificate of Education Advanced level
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have standardised scores of English language proficiency test.
Benefits: The sponsorship will cover the admission fee, tuition, and living expenses (JPY126,000 a month).