The University of Huddersfield, United Kingdom is offering a number of international scholarships open to students of foreign origins wishing to study at the university for the the coming academic session.
The scholarships awarded by the University of Huddersfield for Nigerians include: Inspiring Global Professionals Nigeria Masters Scholarship; Inspiring Global Professionals Nigeria School of Human & Health Sciences Scholarship; Nigeria Partner Colleges and International Schools Scholarship and Visa Support Scholarship.
Each year we welcome students from a diverse range of backgrounds from all over the world. We offer a variety of scholarships to provide extra financial assistance with the costs of study to eligible students.
Just apply to study at the University as normal and you will automatically be considered if you meet the eligibility criteria.
- You’ll need to be an international self-funded student paying full fees.
- If you’re awarded a scholarship, you will be notified in your offer letter.
University of Huddersfield Information
Founded in 1992, University of Huddersfield is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the urban setting of the large town of Huddersfield (population range of 50,000-249,999 inhabitants), Yorkshire and the Humber. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Privy Council, University of Huddersfield is a large (uniRank enrollment range: 15,000-19,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. University of Huddersfield offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. International students are welcome to apply for enrollment.
To be considered for these scholarships, applicants must ensure that they meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must have been offered admission into an eligible course at the University of Huddersfield for the reference academic session.
- Applicants for the undergraduate scholarships at the university must have obtained relevant high school certificates required for admission into an undergraduate course at the university.
- Applicants for the postgraduate scholarship must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree certificate from a recognized university.
- Applicants must be international, self-funded applicants only with a domicile of Nigeria.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conducts of students at the university.
At the University of Huddersfield, we recognise academic excellence by offering a merit-based scholarship of up to £4,000 to international students for a range of undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
Go to University of Huddersfield on int-onlineapps.hud.ac.uk to apply
- Applicants are to apply for admission into an eligible postgraduate or undergraduate programme at the University of Huddersfield for the referenced academic session to be considered for the scholarship.
- Applicants who have been offered admission into the university will be automatically awarded the scholarship as no separate application is required.