The University of Guelph is sponsoring a wonderful opportunity through its prestigious Vanier funding for the academic session 2020/2021.
The study award is designed to attract both Canadian and international students who are going to take part in a doctoral degree programme at the university.
University of Guelph Information
Established in 1964, University of Guelph is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the urban setting of the large town of Guelph (population range of 50,000-249,999 inhabitants), Ontario. This institution has also branch campuses in the following location(s): Ridgetown, Kemptville. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities, Ontario, University of Guelph (U of G) is a large (uniRank enrollment range: 20,000-24,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. University of Guelph (U of G) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as pre-bachelor degrees (i.e. certificates, diplomas, associate or foundation degrees), bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 55 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on students' past academic record and grades. The admission rate range is 70-80% making this Canadian higher education organization a somewhat selective institution. International applicants are eligible to apply for enrollment.
- How to Apply: To be considered, the applicants need to take part in a doctoral program at the university. After that, applicants must submit a University of Guelph Intent to Apply form.
- Supporting Documents: To apply please attach the following documents:
- Cover Letter
- Summary of Research Experience
- Two sample publications
- Proof of language proficiency (international candidates)
- Research experience: publications and projects
- Three references
- Contact information (email, address, phone)
- Admission Requirements: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
- Language Requirement: The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Benefits: The University of Guelph will be awarded worth up to $50,000 per year for up to three years.