The University of New England seeks to help promising talented students by providing them with an excellent funding opportunity named Accommodation international awards.
The educational award supports international candidates who wish to undertake undergraduate and postgraduate degree program at the University in Australia.
University of New England, Australia Information
Founded in 1938, University of New England, Australia is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the rural setting of the medium-sized town of Armidale (population range of 10,000-49,999 inhabitants), New South Wales. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Department of Education and Training, Australia, University of New England, Australia (UNE) is a large (uniRank enrollment range: 20,000-24,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. University of New England, Australia (UNE) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as pre-bachelor degrees (i.e. certificates, diplomas, associate or foundation degrees), bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 81 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations and students' past academic record and grades. International students are welcome to apply for enrollment.
The University of New England provides all the following study expenses:
- Accommodation fees for a single student for a maximum of two (2) academic trimesters, valued up to $11,000 (the amount depends on individual colleges and the value of the Awarded to individual students only). Please note that Accommodation The studentships are not available to couples or students with families.
- Fully furnished residential student style college room with single bed, desk & wardrobe
- Utility costs (electricity, heating, water)
- Free internet and Wi-Fi access
- Campus Security 24-hours, 7-days per week
- Dedicated Residential Student Support, including academic support and tutoring
- Free airport or train station transfer within Armidale
- Residential orientation, activities, and special events.
- Trimester 1: February 19, 2021
- Trimester 2: June 18, 2021