Utrecht University offers multiple grants for students who wish to pursue a degree in one of their English-taught Master’s programs. These opportunities are open to students of all nationalities and provide an award amount of €11,000.
To be considered for this funding opportunity, students must be enrolled in or accepted to one of the eligible program. This scholarship offers a number of highly talented prospective students the opportunity to begin a degree in one of the English-taught Master‡s programmes of the Graduate School of Law, Economics and Governance.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Excellent opportunity for international applicants in the Netherlands.Application Deadline: 31 January 2023.
- Organization: Utrecht University
- Department: N/A
- Course level: Master‡s
- Award Amount: €11.000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligibility: Students can apply to pursue a degree in one of the English-taught Master‡s programs of the Graduate School of Law, Economics and Governance offered at Utrecht University.
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands.
The UES-LEGIT scholarship is a great opportunity for international students pursuing a Master’s degree in Law, Economics, and Governance at the University of Essex. The scholarship provides full tuition fees and a living stipend, making it an excellent way to finance your education. If you are an EU/EEA student or a non-EU/EEA student, you are eligible to apply for the UES-LEGIT scholarship.