The THRIVE Global Accelerator program is a 12-week award-winning program designed specifically to support seed through series A companies, preparing them for growth and scalability. Supporting companies across the agrifood value chain, the THRIVE Global Accelerator places a strong emphasis on companies creating a sustainable future through innovation.
The THRIVE Accelerator program is specifically designed to support Seed to Series A stage companies. At this stage, companies are past ideation and are at least in the pre-minimum viable product, prototype in beta, or product in the market (paying customers) growth stages. This program benefits companies looking to attract both national and international customers.
Through the THRIVE Accelerator, you’ll receive the tools and support to build a company foundation for scalable growth
- ACCESS TO CORPORATES: THRIVE will connect you with Corporate Partners from our high-profile network, for technology validation, adoption, and potential investment opportunities.
- ACCESS TO FARMERS: Through our extensive partner network inclusive of farmers, growers, and agriculture partners, we provide startups with opportunities to conduct active field trials.
- INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES: THRIVE will connect you to corporate partners and investors from our network who may pursue investment. Following completion of the program, THRIVE will offer investment to select companies.
- AWARD-WINNING PROGRAM: Participation in our award-winning program will validate your startup to potential investors and give you access to THRIVE’s ecosystem, network, customers, and investment in addition to significant perks from network partners IBM, Stripe, Hubspot, Zendesk, AWS, Zenefits, and Carta.
- EXPERT MENTORSHIP: You will have access to expert mentors and advisors as well as access to our extensive global entrepreneur network.
- BRAND EXPOSURE: You will receive a multitude of brand exposure opportunities through THRIVE’s extensive global network, press, and media.
- COLLABORATION OPPORTUNITIES: You will have opportunities to meet, collaborate and network with fellow Agri-Food Tech founders from across the world through our, virtual workshops, and in person at our Seed Camp and Demo Days
Upon acceptance into the THRIVE Global Accelerator program, SVG Ventures will invest $100K in your startup ($50K cash, $50K in program value), with the opportunity for additional follow-on investment.
During virtual programming, there is a 2 to 3-hour weekly commitment featuring:
- Weekly workshops or panels
- Founder stories
- Connections to mentors throughout the program
- Monthly coaching calls with the THRIVE Team