She Entrepreneurs is a leadership programme for highly motivated women entrepreneurs in the Middle East, North Africa and Türkiye who are building sustainable and scalable businesses that contribute to driving social and/or environmental change. In the past years that the programme has been running, many entrepreneurs received support that helped them become successful in expanding and increasing their impact.
She Entrepreneurs is a practical and hands-on leadership training based on real business experience, collaborative learning and participant-centric design. The programme provides tangible tools, insights and connections for participants who want to grow their businesses and develop as entrepreneurs, as well as leaders.
The programme runs over six months. It combines regular workshops and individual mentor support online with one intensive week of onsite learning in Stockholm in September.
You are welcome to submit your application if you are a woman entrepreneur between the age of 25 and 45 (born 1977 – 1998) with a business that:
- Is already operational and ready to expand;
- Has the potential to develop a financially sustainable business model and contribute to the Sustainable Development Goals* by driving social and/or environmental change;
- Is based in Algeria, Egypt, Iran, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Palestine, Tunisia or Türkiye.
In addition, participants should have a proficient command of both written and spoken English.
She Entrepreneurs will give you:
- The opportunity to plan and develop a strategy for your business in an inspiring and collaborative learning environment.
- Regular support and input through sessions with expert mentors
- Increased self-awareness as a leader and deepened understanding of how to build effective and motivated teams, while also taking care of your own work-life balance and long-term wellbeing.
- Increased knowledge on topics such as business development, innovation and partnerships to create relevant and attractive products and services and to reach new customers and markets.
- New perspectives on systems change and how you can follow-up and increase the impact of your business by measuring your value creation.
- A strong and active community of likeminded women.
Costs covered and arranged by Swedish Institute
- Your flights to and from Stockholm.???
- Your accommodation and most of the meals in Stockholm during the programme’s period of onsite sessions in Sweden
- Your insurance during the programme’s period of onsite sessions in Stockholm, Sweden.
- All training material online and onsite?
Go to Swedish Institute on to apply
These are the steps you need to go through to submit your application?
- Register your profile in the application portal on this link.
- Select what programme you would like to apply for (She Entrepreneurs is available 17 January – 14 February 2023).?
- Answer all the questions for the different sections in the application portal (found in the left-hand menu).?
- Upload your CV under the document section.?After you’ve submitted your application, you’ll receive a confirmation email.?