Society of Petroleum Engineers is inviting applications for Imomoh Scholarships to pursue the master degree programme in petroleum engineering. Applicants from SPE Africa Region are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Society of Petroleum Engineers is the largest individual-member organization serving managers, engineers, scientists and other professionals worldwide in the upstream segment of the oil and gas industry.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
- Must be pursuing a master’s degree in petroleum engineering
- Must be from a country in the SPE Africa Region
- Comply withsanction policy
- Complete the electronic application submission process
The recipients will be awarded a single payment of USD 2,000.
The mode of application is online. To Apply
- Submit the online application form by noon CDT (UTC-5) on 15 April**.**
- You must submit at least one recommendation and documentation for entry exams (if applicable).