If you are from Sub-Saharan Africa and considering applying for a master’s degree in the UK, don’t take too much time and apply for International Postgraduate Scholarship. Through this program, students can study at the UK’s one of the best universities – SOAS University of London.
Top 5 USA University For Higher Stu...
Top 5 USA University For Higher Study! Advertisement
The opportunity is open for international students from Sub-Saharan African countries commencing postgraduate degree programs in 2023. The 2023 program is designed to award newly classified overseas fee-paying students from Sub-Saharan Africa with outstanding academic performance.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
3.7As one of the world’s leading institutions in the UK, SOAS University of London was founded in 1916. It is located in the Bloomsbury area of central London. It is a public research university and the UK’s only university specializing in studying Asia, Africa, and the Middle East.
SOAS, University of London Information
Established in 1916, SOAS, University of London is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the urban setting of the metropolis of London (population range of over 5,000,000 inhabitants). Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Privy Council, SOAS, University of London (SOAS) is a small (uniRank enrollment range: 5,000-5,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. SOAS, University of London (SOAS) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. International applicants are eligible to apply for enrollment.
SOAS University of London will provide a £5,000 award as a fee waiver for postgraduate study. Scholarships will be awarded based on the following selection criteria: Academic merit with a minimum of a 2:1 degree or international equivalence and A 500 word-supporting statement
International Postgraduate Scholarship – Sub-Saharan African Form
- How to Apply: Applicants must apply for the International Postgraduate Scholarship via the online form.
- Applicants are required to apply for admission before submitting a scholarship application. They can apply for Taught Masters programs through an online postgraduate application system.
- The admissions cycle begins on the 1st of November each year. The deadline to apply for a taught master’s program is the 31st of July, 2023.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit all the following material to support the application:
- Supporting statement around 1000 words
- CV or resume
- Supporting documentation, including transcript and degree certificate
- Proof of English Language proficiency
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a minimum UK upper second-class (2:1) or international equivalent. Check full entry requirements here.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have a sufficient standard of English to study effectively and submit evidence of their current level of English proficiency.