At Simpalm, we work every day to help our clients achieve their goals. Simpalm strives to bring the very best technology, strategic business thinking, and attentive customer service to your digital product.
For being eligible you must be a:
- High school senior that has been accepted to an accredited university
- Current undergraduate student enrolled in an accredited university.
- Please write a 1000-1500 word essay about your education and mobile technology. How has your education benefited from mobile technology? How will you continue to use mobile application technology to move forward with your education?
- In addition to your essay, please record a 5-15 minute video elaborating on the key points addressed in your essay.
- Submit proof of enrollment or an acceptance letter in an accredited university that is listed on the official website of the U.S. Department of Education. Applicants attending military academies are ineligible for this scholarship. All school transfers are subject to accreditation approval.
Please complete the following form to submit your application The Simpalm Scholarship
The form must include:
- Full name
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Attached evidence of your current academic status that you are currently enrolled at a college as set forth above. We will accept an acceptance letter or most recent tuition billing statement as proof of enrollment. By applying for this scholarship, you give us express consent to confirm your admission and attendance by contacting the college or university.
- Your written submission as a Google document via a shareable link. Essays in any other format will not be accepted. The document must exist and be viewable up until the winner announcement date.
- Please share your video as a link. The video can be private and be shared with any service you like, such as YouTube, DropBox, Google Drive, Vimeo, or any other service. If you’d like to keep it private on YouTube, make it “unlisted” so that it is not public. Please title the video file with your full name. The YouTube video must exist and be shareable up until the winner announcement date.