With the collaboration of Industrial Research Foundation, the Technical University of Munich is offering the funding for bachelor’s and master’s theses for the academic year 2020-21.
There are ten awards available for domestic students who want to complete a masters and diploma thesis program at the university in Germany.
Technische Universität München Information
Founded in 1868, Technische Universität München (Technical University of Munich) is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the urban setting of the large city of München (population range of 1,000,000-5,000,000 inhabitants), Bavaria. This institution has also branch campuses in the following location(s): Garching, Freising. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Wissenschaft und Kunst (Bavarian State Ministry for Science and Art), Technische Universität München (TUM) is a large (uniRank enrollment range: 20,000-24,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. Technische Universität München (TUM) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as pre-bachelor degrees (i.e. certificates, diplomas, associate or foundation degrees), bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. International students are welcome to apply for enrollment.
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, applicants have to complete the form for the masters and diploma thesis program at the Technical University of Munich.
- Supporting Documents: Provide your curriculum vitae of the student with photo,
- abitur certificate, proof of academic achievements, the brief conceptual content of the planned master’s or diploma thesis, a statement about the relevance of the topic for the industrial middle class, explanation of whether and, if applicable, with which industrial companies and expert opinion of the scientifically responsible and a second university lecturer.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, aspirants must have a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Benefits: The support will provide EUR 500 per month. There are ten awards available for applicants.