Queen’s University Belfast is delighted to offer applications for the International Office Postgraduate Scholarships. Applicants from South East Asia are eligible for the 2023/24 academic year.
Top 5 USA University For Higher Stu...
Top 5 USA University For Higher Study! Advertisement
The award is exclusively open for new international students beginning their first year of the full-time postgraduate taught program at Queen’s campus starting in the academic year 2023/24.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
A great chance to study in the UK.Queen’s University Belfast is one of the top public universities founded in 1845. It has fifteen schools across three faculties that offer around 300 academic degree programs at undergraduate, graduate, and research levels.
Why study at Queen’s University Belfast? Queen’s provides housing for both undergraduates and master students. The university is dedicated to student employability and offers plentiful scholarships to worldwide students to make their studying more affordable. Students will gain here a fantastic global experience and education.
Queen's University Belfast Information
Established in 1908, Queen's University Belfast is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the urban setting of the small city of Belfast (population range of 250,000-499,999 inhabitants), Northern Ireland. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Privy Council, Queen's University Belfast (QUB) is a large (uniRank enrollment range: 20,000-24,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. Queen's University Belfast (QUB) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 111 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on students' past academic record and grades. The admission rate range is 30-40% making this UK higher education organization a very selective institution. International applicants are eligible to apply for enrollment.
Queen’s University Belfast will provide £2000 or £3000 award to new international students to support their postgraduate taught degree. The discount is only awarded for the first year of study and is deducted from gross tuition fees upon enrolment.
No application is necessary. Awards are made automatically to eligible new international students on enrolment. Early application is also essential for global applicants to allow appropriate time to obtain a student entry visa.
- How to Apply: No separate application for this scholarship is required. Applications should be submitted online via the Postgraduate Applications Portal for admission to most postgraduate programs.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must upload good-quality scanned copies of the following:
- Degree transcripts for all completed study periods (undergraduate level and above).
- If their degree is still in progress, applicants must provide a transcript of results achieved to date.
- Copies of your official Degree/Diploma Certificates for the qualification(s) applicants have already completed.
- Certified translations if your original documents are not in English. If you do not have translations at the time of application, forward them by email to when available.
- Proof of English language proficiency: applicants whose first language is not English will need to show evidence of an acceptable level of competency in the English language.
- References: Applicants must include the names and contact details of two referees, normally academics, who are familiar with their undergraduate and/or postgraduate studies.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet the full criteria of entry requirements for the postgraduate taught program.
- Language Requirement: Global students wishing to apply to Queen’s University Belfast must demonstrate their competence in written and spoken English (English is not their first language). Check the full requirements of the English language here.