Young, qualified, talented and enterprising applicants from African countries and the African Diaspora are invited to apply to join Masters or PhD degree programmes at any of the following four PAU institutes listed below.
Candidates with potential, motivation and who desire to play transformative leadership roles as academics, professionals, industrialists, innovators and entrepreneurs are particularly encouraged to apply.
Candidates must satisfy the following conditions
- Maximum age of 30 years for male and 35 years for female applicants
- Undergraduate degree from a recognized university, with at least a second class upper division or its equivalent, in a relevant field;
- Certified copies of relevant certificates, transcripts (from university and high school)
- Passport or National I.D. card (personal details page)
- Clear colored passport size photograph (2cmx2cm)
- Detail CV
- Recommendation letter from ONE of his/her former University lecturers
- Names of 3 Reference University lecturers (with email adress and whatsapp number) (*Mandatory)
Applications should be completed online using the link below
For more information https://www.pau-au.africa/
Closing date for the submission of applications with all supporting documents
30 July 2021. Applications received after this deadline will NOT be considered.
Further enquiries can be made through: [email protected]
- After reading the conditions, Click on ‘Register’
- Provide a valid username and your email
- Check your inbox to confirm the registration by clicking on the confirmation link (Please check the spams as well)
- Provide a valid password
- Login using your credentials
- Open the ‘Application’ page and provide all your data
- Click on Save button and after finishing click on FINISH button