The MTECAP is a six-month online programme that catalyzes youth climate leadership by enabling participants to: connect with one another; learn from World Bank experts and Global Youth Climate Network (GYCN) and Connect4Climate (C4C) knowledge partners; and take meaningful climate action both in their communities and globally.
This ambassadorship is an awesome opportunity that comes with real responsibilities. In order to receive certificates of completion and be invited to join the Alumni Community, participants in the programme must:
- Commit ~3 hours per week to programme activities between February and August 2023.
- Attend the mandatory opening and closing sessions, weekly online learning sessions (at least ? of the total number of sessions — they expect to offer eight or more), and creative communications and storytelling sessions offered by Connect4Climate.
- Complete at least three climate-related actions in their communities and provide documentation thereof (photos, videos, online mentions, etc.) to GYCN.
- Participate in a dedicated Telegram channel where the GYCN team will share programmatic updates and opportunities from its partner network.
- Join networking sessions and actively participate in GYCN social media campaigns.