The Imfundo Trust is an Old Mutual Investment Group scholarship initiative that aims to provide funding for students with a particular interest in the investments industry thereby supporting its transformation.
The courses covered include
- Business, Commerce, Finance and Management Sciences/Studies
- Computer Science and Data Processing and
The Imfundo Trust Scholarships provide funding to study on a full-time basis for a first-time undergraduate at an accredited university in South Africa.
- Applications must be completed on StudyTrust’s WhatsApp platform before the deadline to be considered for a bursary for next year.
Deadline: The application season runs from April 01 to September 30.
- Interviews are conducted with applicants who meet the shortlisted requirements, and the Board of Trustees will consider any other relevant factors when making the final decision on granting the scholarships.
- The Imfundo Trust reserves the right to adjust or withdraw any scholarship amount that may be awarded in terms of this application, should you be a beneficiary of other financial assistance (e.g. bursary, grants, loans, scholarships, awards, etc).