The Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company Limited (SNEPCo) on behalf of itself, Nigerian National Petroleum Company (NNPC) Limited and its Co-venture partners hereby invites applications from qualified Nigerian students for the 2022 NNPC-SNEPCo National University Scholarship Programme. The programme aims at promoting academic excellence and improving the skills of young Nigerians. It provides yearly grant to the successful applicants from their second year to the completion of their undergraduate degree programme.
- The scholarship application is FREE.
- SCHOLASTICA is the official platform for the NNPC-SNEPCo National University Scholarship. Please visit https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/2022NNPCSNEPCo for detailed information on how to apply online.
- Beware of fraudulent websites when applying for the scholarship online. Such websites may ask you to make some payments in the course of the application.
- E-mail applications are NOT accepted.
- SNEPCo does NOT assign representatives or agents to assist applicants to apply.
- Any candidate found to have presented false documents will be disqualified or withdrawn at any level of the scholarship process.
- If awarded the scholarship, you cannot transfer the offer to another university or course of study.
The merit-based scholarship is open to FULL TIME undergraduates studying in Universities within Nigeria.
Go to Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company on candidate.scholastica.ng to apply
- Every applicant should have a valid personal email account and phone number.
- 2. Applications by eligible candidates should be submitted online at https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/2022NNPCSNEPCo
- Candidates should include personal and educational details in the application.
To apply, follow the steps below:
- 1. Click on "Apply Now" tab.
2. Click on "Register Now" to create an account.
3. Proceed to your email box to activate your account
4. Click on https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/2022NNPCSNEPCo to return to Scholarship site
5. Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
6. Enter your personal information, National Identification Number, educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
7. Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
8. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to ensure that they are clear and accurate.
9. When asked to upload photo, upload a passport photograph with a white background.
10. Recheck application information to avoid errors
11. Click "Apply Now" to submit information
12. You will receive an email and a SMS that confirms your application was successful.
13. Return to https://candidate.scholastica.ng/, enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
14. Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
Note: Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty from the Scholarship board
Applicants should upload scanned copies of the following as part of the application:
- Recent passport-sized photograph of the applicant in JPEG format, not more than 200kilobytes;
- University or JAMB Admission Letter;
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) Result;
- O' Level Result(s); and 'A' Level /OND /NCE Result(s) as applicable;
- Letter of Identification from State of Origin indicating applicant's local government of origin;
- Academic result at the end of your first year.