Chevron Nigeria Limited, in collaboration with its Joint Venture partner, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), is offering a number of Chevron Scholarship Awards to suitably qualified undergraduate students in Nigerian Universities. Full-time second year (200level) students studying specific courses listed below, in Nigerian Universities, are invited to apply online.
E-applications are invited from full-time SECOND YEAR (200 LEVEL) degree students of the under-listed courses, in Nigerian Universities
Applicants for NNPC/Chevron must:
- Have a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.5 in a 5-grade system and
- Have a minimum of six O-level credits in one sitting.
Blind/Visually impaired SECOND YEAR (200 LEVEL) degree students studying any course in Nigerian Universities:
Applicants for NNPC/Chevron scholarship must:
- Have a minimum CGPA of 2.5 in a 5-grade system and
- Have a minimum of five O-level credits in one sitting.
- All applicants must have gained full time admission into an accredited Nigerian tertiary Institution.
- All applicants must be in their SECOND YEAR (i.e admitted on or before 2019/2020 academic session).
- All applicants must upload clear scanned copies of all documents to ascertain the genuineness of their claims.
Go to Chevron Nigeria on www.ormngr.com to apply
Important Notes for NNPC/Chevron Scholarship:
- Only applications submitted through this web portal will be considered.
- There will be no computer-based test. Selection of successful candidates will be based on current academic performance.
- All interested students should submit accurate and complete information.
- Applicants for the NNPC/CNL JV scholarship are ineligible to apply for any other scholarship program sponsored by CNL, its joint venture partner, or any of its affiliates, including the Agbami Medical & Engineering Professional scholarship (AMEPS) program.
- Applicants and successful candidates are not required to make any payments whatsoever. Application for Chevron scholarship program is free.
Note: Ensure you have all the needed document scanned and ready before continuing to the application page.
Also, ensure that each document size does not exceed 300kb and the total size does noes not exceed 1800kb.
- Admission Letter
- School Identity Card or Valid means of school identification
- Passport Photograph (clear background not older than three months.
- Transcript or Result statement duly signed and stamped from school stating previous session CGPA results clearly.
- WAEC/NECO Result and UTME/DE Result and
- UTME/DE Result