Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) invites applications from suitably qualified and interested Nigerians for the 2021/2022 Scholarship Award Scheme. The award is in two categories:
1. Overseas – For study in a reputable overseas university
2. Local – For study in a recognized Nigerian university
Eligible Field of Studies: Only candidates with an offer of admission in disciplines related to the following areas should apply;
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants MUST:
The NAE scholarship award applies to tuition, books, field trips, accommodation, living expenses, and a return economy ticket for a selected one-year course of study.
1. Before you start this application, ensure you have clearly scanned copies of the following documents
2. All applicants are required to fill and sign the NAE compliance declaration form. To download the NAE compliance declaration, click https://dragnetscreening.ng/files/NAE_compliance.pdf
3. Label the scanned documents accordingly, to avoid mix-up during upload.
4. Attach the right documents in the appropriate upload section.
SECTION B: To apply, follow the steps below:
1. Click on the "Apply Now" tab.
2. Click on "Register Now" to create an account.
3. Proceed to your email box to activate your account
4. Click on www.scholastica.ng to return to the Scholarship site
5. Enter your registered email and password to create your profile.
6. Candidates are required to fill the Personal Details, Undergraduate and Postgraduate Sections only. Candidates are also required to upload only applicable documents (refer to section A).
Note to Overseas category applicants: Applicants for the Overseas category are encouraged to also apply for the Local Post Graduate Scholarship Award.
7. Candidates are not required to fill in the Secondary Level, Bank details or download the undergraduate profile verification form in the application portal.
8. Ensure the name used in the application matches the names on all documentation in the same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
9. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
10. Recheck application information to avoid errors
11. Click "Apply Now" to submit information at https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/naescholarships2021 or return to the home page www.scholastica.ng and select the 2021/2022 NAE Postgraduate Scholarship Awards to be redirected to the application page
12. You will receive an email that confirms your application was successful.
Subscribe for Scholarship Updates
Get a weekly email that thousands of students use to get the latest scholarships and grants.
** Scholarships.plus will not share your details without your permission.