The Federal Government of Nigeria in partnership with the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) invites applications for the Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme for Graduates seeking Hands-on Experience and on-the-job Skills in 2021.
The work placement is a 12-month earning-as-you-work opportunity that provides the Fellow an opportunity to acquire hands-on experience, knowledge, and ‘on-the-job’ skills with the aim of improving the Fellows’ employability and competitiveness in the job market.
To be an eligible fellow for the Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme, you must
- Must be a Nigerian citizen.
- Be a fresh graduate (Bachelor’s Degree) from any discipline and graduate not earlier than 2017.
- Graduate with at least a Second Class Lower (2.2) and above.
- Be at most 30 years old.
- Not currently engaged in any employment.
- Have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) OR have a certificate of exemption from the NYSC.
- Demonstrate interest/commitment in a chosen career field.
- Demonstrate interest/commitment to contributing to Nigeria’s socio-economic development.
- Have excellent time management and a professional attitude.
- Have good verbal and written communication skills.
To be an eligible host organization, you must provide
- up-to-date regulatory documentation including CAC Certificate of Registration.
- an official letter of interest detailing a clear understanding of the objectives of the NJFP and commitment to supporting the program by accepting fellow placements.
- clear descriptions of available role requirements.
You must also
- agree to provide mentorship support to fellows through dedicated sessions with existing experienced professionals within their organizations.
- agree to abide by the guidelines of the program and to sign a code of conduct.
- have non-discrimination policies on gender, ethnicity, religion, and disability status, as well as policies against sexual harassment, exploitation, and abuse (PSHEA).
- have no criminal records or conviction or any affiliation with proscribed organizations i.e, terrorists, drug traffickers, illicit trade, child labour.
All Fellows will receive a monthly stipend of N100,000 paid by the Jubilee Fellows Programme subject to achieving planned results for each month.
Both Fellows and Host organization apply by registering on the Application Form.