The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) offers Masters and PhD Scholarships for Nigerian students from the Niger Delta to study abroad.
As part of our Human Resource Development initiatives, the Niger Delta Development Commission, NDDC, is commencing the 2019 Post-Graduate Foreign Scholarship Programme, to equip Niger Deltans with relevant training and skills for effective participation in the Local Content programme of the Federal Government, as well as compete globally in various professional fields.
Go to Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) on www.nddc.gov.ng to apply
- Application must be made on-line at the Commission’s website: (www.nddc.gov.ng) with the following attachments
- Successfully complete application form will be assigned a registration number automatically.
- Print the hard copy of the on-line generated acknowledgement for ease of reference.
- All shortlisted applicants will be posted on NDDC website (www.nddc.gov.ng)
For further enquiries, please contact:
Director of Education, NDDC
- Recent passport photograph
- Local Government Identification Letter
- Post Graduate admission letter from a recognized Oversea University. Relevant degrees from recognized Universities.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.