Next Generation Women Leaders EMEA will begin the evening of Thursday, April 20 with welcome words, an opportunity to ask questions, and ample time to get to know one another in an informal setting. Across the next two days, April 21-22, attendees will participate in interactive workshops, hear from inspirational speakers and work with facilitators to further shape their leadership style, helping them become trailblazers in their personal and professional lives.
During the program, attendees will have an opportunity to not only learn more about McKinsey and leadership skills, but also focus on personal development aspects like confidence and effective communication. There will also be ample opportunities to join fun activities throughout the event. After the main event, the program will continue with weekly learning workshops and informative virtual sessions throughout May and June.
To be considered for NGWL EMEA, you must be currently based in Europe, the Middle East, or Africa (or have strong ties with Europe, the Middle East, or Africa). You must also be:
- a Bachelor’s, Master’s, PhD, or MBA student graduating no later than 2023
- a professional with up to eight years of work experience
Go to McKinsey & Company Young Leadership Program (YLP) on jobs.mckinsey.com to apply
Your office/business function (practice) preference
Our participating offices are listed below. When you apply, you will choose up to three office locations or industry practices to review your application and consider selecting you. We advise you to make your choices based on geographic or industry ties (e.g., you have studied or lived in the country or you have work experience in the industry). You should be fluent in the local language.
- Your resume in English, which should include details of your education and grades, work experience, and extracurricular activities and achievements
- Office location (based on geographic or industry ties) OR business function (based on industry experience)—this is necessary so that our colleagues from those offices or business functions can objectively review your application
- Transcripts including grades (please see details on which transcripts are required for which office and business function below)