Do you want to study at one of the best any German universities? The Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung is offering Fully-Funded international awards to supports foreign students in Germany.
The purpose of the program is to provide financial assistance to international students for a postgraduate or master’s program and doctoral candidates at any German universities and colleges.
The Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung (KAS) is committed to peace, freedom and justice through political education nationally and internationally. It is one of the largest gifted education organizations in Germany.
Why at the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung? KAS goal is to take responsibility as future leaders and active citizens in politics, business, science, media, culture and society. They support particularly gifted and committed young people with a scholarship.
The KAS will provide all the following benefits: The amount and duration of the financial support depend on the study objective.
- The funding should be at least three semesters for postgraduate studies or doctoral studies.
- Graduates (master and postgraduate students) will receive a monthly grant of € 850,
- Doctoral candidates will receive a monthly award of €1.200
- At the university, Tuition fees may be reimbursed up to € 500/ per semester. Though, only costs for courses related to the study or doctoral project are recognized.
- Also, they will pay several grants and subsidies: up to an amount of €120
- For children travelling with them, a monthly child allowance of €194
- Family allowance: A family allowance of €276, – can be paid if the spouse stays in Germany for more than three months, his monthly income does not exceed the amount of €450, and you live together in an apartment.
- Subsidize research trips by doctoral students abroad, but not for visiting scientific congresses and symposia.
- Subsidize the costs of health and long-term care insurance on application
- After completing their studies or completing their doctorate, the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung expects their former scholarship holders to work for the benefit and development of relations between their home country and the Federal Republic of Germany.
To Apply: Applications will open on December 1, 2019, for 15 January 2020, deadline. There are two ways to apply:
- 1) You have the opportunity to apply for a scholarship from the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung abroad at the respective foreign office.
- 2) If you are already in Germany, you can apply for the selection procedure in the Federal Republic directly from them.
To get this opportunity, applicants need to enter in an online application at https://campus.kas.de and upload the required documents.
- Supporting Documents: Tabular curriculum vitae, Copies of previous exam certificates, Copies of your certificates from German universities, Proof of your German language skills, Informal university teacher’s report, Informal Personality Report, Declaration of Acceptance or Enrollment Certificate, and Two photographs. For a doctorate also submit- a detailed explanation of the dissertation topic and another informal university teacher assessment.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants should not be older than 30 at the time of application.
- Language Requirement: Adequate info of the German dialect is mandatory for all researchers regardless of whether the courses of their study are taught in English (level B2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages).