The Korea International Cooperation Agency KOICA through the Capacity Improvement and Advancement for Tomorrow CIAT is currently welcoming applications for KOICA Scholarship Program for Developing Countries.
The KOICA Scholarship Program for Developing Countries is designed to train key leaders in partner countries to contribute to the socio-economic development of their countries. This scholarship is fully-funded.
To be eligible for KOICA Scholarship Program, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
For KOICA Master’s Degree:
- Citizen of a partner country. Officially recommended by the country’s government
- Holder of a bachelor’s degree from a recognised institution
- Public official or publicly affiliated worker
- Those meeting the university’s selection criteria
For KOICA Doctoral degree:
- Those meeting the above selection criteria of the master degree
- A master’s degree holder of KOICA’s scholarship program
All document should be sent to the regional KOICA office or the relevant government office.