KidsRights annually awards the prestigious International Children’s Peace Prize to a child who fights courageously for children’s rights.
In addition, winning the International Children’s Peace Prize gives the winner a global platform to promote their work.
The nomination requirements are the following:
- Any person above the age of 18 or an organization can nominate a child
- The child must be between the age of 12 and 17 by the time of the nomination deadline
- The child can be from any country in the world
- The child must have a demonstrable history of standing up and fighting for the rights of children, including himself or herself
- The child needs to be able to travel abroad and feel comfortable communicating with other people. In fact, if they are chosen as the winner, they will need to travel to the ceremony and be able to communicate their message to different stakeholders
- The child agrees to being nominated for the International Children’s Peace Prize
Will you help us find this year’s winner? You can nominate someone here.
Nominations are accepted until March 1st, 2024.
If you have any questions or comments, please read the FAQ or contact us
Together we can change the world!