The ITC Foundation Scholarship Programme is available to students with a very good academic track record applying for the Master’s Programme in Spatial Engineering:
Application for the ITC Foundation Scholarship programme is a procedure separate from the application for enrolment in the master’s programme Spatial Engineering at the University of Twente. Before applying for the ITC Foundation Scholarship Programme you first should apply for the Master’s programme in Spatial Engineering through our on-line application system to become academically accepted.
Universiteit Twente Information
Founded in 1961, Universiteit Twente (University of Twente) is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the large town of Enschede (population range of 50,000-249,999 inhabitants), Overijssel. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Ministerie van Onderwijs, Cultuur en Wetenschap, Nederland (Ministry of Education, Culture and Science, Netherlands), Universiteit Twente is a large (uniRank enrollment range: 10,000-14,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. Universiteit Twente offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details.
Additional requirements for the application for the ITC Foundation Scholarship Programme include:
- Residing in and being a national of a country listed on the OECD approved List of Recipients of Official Development Assistance
- Having completed the Bachelor’s degree from a well-acknowledged university outside the Netherlands
- English: IELTS 6.5
- Relevant background for the intended field of study
- Not eligible for support under the Dutch system of study grants and loans.
As this is a partial scholarship, admitted applicants must be able to show that additional funding is available to complement the funding through this scholarship (i.e. covering all remaining fees and costs in full before the payment deadline).
Go to University of Twente on www.utwente.nl to apply
- First, you must have applied for the Master’s programme in Spatial Engineering through the on-line application system and have received an academic acceptance letter.
- If subsequently you are interested to apply to the ITC Foundation Scholarship Programme, you will have to send the completed application form via the link below.
For more details, visit UT website