INTERPOL Internships Program 2021 is now offered to international students from all member countries. To facilitate placement, applicants must specify three areas of activity within the organization in order of preference.
Trainees are entitled to a monthly allowance of 550 euros. Applicants must have been registered at an accredited academic institution or have graduated within the last six months on the day of the application.
About the INTERPOL’s internship program
INTERPOL’s internship program welcomes candidates from one of our 190 member countries. The Interpol Graduate Scheme attracts young talents to the organization and teaches them:
- A better understanding of the goals and objectives of the organization and international police cooperation;
- An overview of the functioning of an international organization;
A framework to enhance their teaching experience through practical assignments, developing skills relevant to their career and future employment;
- Work in a multicultural, multidisciplinary and multi-ethnic environment and contribute to the development of mutual understanding, trust, and tolerance.
At the same time, INTERPOL is also taking advantage of the program by offering
- The contribution of qualified people whose experience allows them to convey a new point of view and up-to-date academic knowledge;
- Support for the realization of certain projects.
Level/Field of Study
Applicants must indicate three areas of activity within the organization, in order of preference. Interpol Graduate Scheme areas of activity are –
- General Services
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- International Partnerships and Development
- Research and Innovation
- Strategic Planning and Policy
- Translation and Global Complex for Innovation and Cybercrime
If you are searching for undergraduate scholarships or masters scholarships, you can click the links to various categories to find out other scholarships available to you in 2021.
Interpol Graduate Scheme is hosted by The International Police Cooperation (INTERPOL) and can be done in France (trainees are placed at the Interpol General Secretariat in Lyon, France or in one of the regional offices).