Pentecost University College is offering undergraduate scholarships to students with a high level of need and good academic performance in Ghana for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The scholarships are available to all new and continuing undergraduate students enrolled at PUC. The number and amount of scholarship awarded will be determined annually by the Scholarship Committee in consultation with the Donor(s).
Pentecost University College Information
Founded in 2003, Pentecost University College is a non-profit private higher education institution located in the urban setting of the large city of Accra (population range of 1,000,000-5,000,000 inhabitants), Greater Accra. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the National Accreditation Board, Ghana (National Accreditation Board, Ghana), Pentecost University College (PUC) is a small (uniRank enrollment range: 2,000-2,999 students) coeducational higher education institution formally affiliated with the Christian-Pentecostal religion. Pentecost University College (PUC) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 16 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations and students' past academic record and grades. International students are welcome to apply for enrollment.
To qualify for the PUC Scholarship Award:
- The applicant should be a student at the time he/she applies for a scholarship (evident by his/her admission letter).
- Newly admitted students must possess an aggregate of 6-18 from their West African Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (WASSCE) or equivalent.
- Continuing students must have obtained a minimum of 3.00 Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) at the time of application.
- Applicant should be a talented student with creative and innovative skills (must show evidence of innovation and creativity)
- Applicant should demonstrate an exceptional commitment to ethical leadership as an incoming or continuing student (show evidence of national and international awards)
The award comprises the payment of Tuition Fees only.