The Chalmers University of Technology is seeking high-performing aspirants to participate in the International PhD Student Positions in Information-theoretic Generalization Bounds in Sweden. The university is accepting applications for the academic session 2022/2023.
This scholarship programme is open to students from all around the world who want to pursue a PhD degree at the university. The student position is designed for the academic year 2022-2023.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Worthy offer for international students to complete your degree in Sweden.The Chalmers University of Technology is a Swedish university with a research and educational emphasis on technology, the natural sciences, architecture, mathematics, seafaring, and other management-related fields. It is ranked 342nd in Best Global Universities for its efforts to produce and disseminate knowledge, abilities, and solutions that benefit everyone.
Why choose to study at the Chalmers University of Technology? The goal of Chalmers University of Technology is to create and disseminate knowledge, abilities, and solutions that are advantageous to everyone. Chalmers teaches its pupils how to think for themselves and use engineering principles to solve problems in the future.
Chalmers tekniska högskola Information
Established in 1829, Chalmers tekniska högskola (Chalmers University of Technology) is a non-profit private higher education institution located in the urban setting of the medium-sized city of Göteborg (population range of 500,000-1,000,000 inhabitants), Vastra Gotaland County. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Utbildningsdepartementet, Sverige (Ministry of Education and Research, Sweden), Chalmers tekniska högskola (CHALMERS) is a medium-sized (uniRank enrollment range: 9,000-9,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. Chalmers tekniska högskola (CHALMERS) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 189 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on students' past academic record and grades. The admission rate range is 80-90% making this Swedish higher education organization a least selective institution. International applicants are eligible to apply for enrollment.
The Chalmers University of Technology will provide a good salary package to successful candidates.
- How to Apply: Students are required to submit an admission application via the univeristyadmissions portal. Applications for the position can be made online.
- Supporting Documents: Claimants may be asked to attach the following documents:
- CV: (Please name the document: CV, Family name, Ref. number)
- Personal letter: (Please name the document as: Personal letter, Family name, Ref. number)
2 pages where you can explain:
- Why you wish to pursue a PhD position and why you are interested in this specific PhD position.
- Why you think you are the right candidate for this position?
- Your career goals.
- Copy of master’s thesis.
- Attested copies and transcripts of completed education, grades, and English proficiency certificates, e.g., TOEFL test results.
- Admission Requirements: To qualify as a PhD student, you must have completed a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: The students must have good verbal and written communication skills in English. If Swedish is not your native language.