The Queensland University of Technology is happy to announce the International MPhil or PhD Scholarships in Computational Single-Atom Catalysts. The programme is designed for the academic year 2023-2024.
The educational program aims to encourage Australian or New Zealand and International candidates who want to pursue a PhD and MPhil degree at the Queensland University of Technology.Application Deadline: 31 January 2024
- University or Organization: Queensland University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD and MPhil
- Award: $30,000 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australian or New Zealand and International students can apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for PhD and MPhil in Science, Technology and Engineering and Mathematics
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be considered domestic.
- Prospective applicants must have identified or plan to identify a research project in a domain in a research team within the School of Mechanical, Medical, and Process Engineering from which CBT is affiliated.
- Applicants must nominate a proposed supervisor and contact the supervisor before submitting an Expression of Interest.
- Applicants must demonstrate an outstanding track record, such as a first-class bachelor’s degree in biomedical sciences or first-class honors, high-quality research outputs, and relevant industry experience.
- Applicants must be able to commence on shore by July 2023.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this scholarship, candidates must apply for a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) or Master of Philosophy program at QUT University. To apply for the scholarship, students must send the supporting documents via mail to: .
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit their up-to-date curriculum vitae (CV) and a copy of their latest academic transcript, if applicable, at the university.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for this scholarship, they must meet the university’s entry requirements.
- For admission to a Master of Philosophy, applicants must check out the entry requirement.
- For admission to a Doctor of Philosophy, applicants must check out the entry requirement.
- Language Requirement: To assess English language proficiency, the university accepts results from the following tests:
- IELTS (Academic)
- TOEFL iBT (Internet-based)
- Pearson Test of English (PTE Academic)
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE)
- Cambridge English: Proficiency (CPE)
The Queensland University of Technology will provide Full-time students with an annual stipend of $30,000 per annum. The scholarship will be offered for 3.5 years for PhD students and 1.75 years for Master of Philosophy (MPhil) students.