Getting a degree is always beneficial in career, but it can be difficult with some financial barriers. To cover study expense, the Technical University of Munich Asia is providing the Information on Industry funding for brilliant students.
The educational award is available for domestic and international applicants who want to undertake the master’s degree coursework at the TUM Asia in Singapore.
Technische Universität München Information
Founded in 1868, Technische Universität München (Technical University of Munich) is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the urban setting of the large city of München (population range of 1,000,000-5,000,000 inhabitants), Bavaria. This institution has also branch campuses in the following location(s): Garching, Freising. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Wissenschaft und Kunst (Bavarian State Ministry for Science and Art), Technische Universität München (TUM) is a large (uniRank enrollment range: 20,000-24,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. Technische Universität München (TUM) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as pre-bachelor degrees (i.e. certificates, diplomas, associate or foundation degrees), bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. International students are welcome to apply for enrollment.
- How to Apply: If you want to apply for the award, students are required to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Submit a copy of official or provisional bachelor degree certificate, copy of an official or provisional academic transcript, two recommendation letters, letter of motivation, curriculum vitae/resume, passport-sized photograph and passport biodata page photocopy.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have at least a Bachelor Degree in Aerospace/ Mechanical Engineering or in a related discipline with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants have to submit the following test results:
- TOEFL: Recent score with a Minimum 88 for the Internet-Based Test
- IELTS: With academic IELTS result of at least 6.5
Benefits: The Technical University of Munich Asia will provide full or partial tuition fee coverage for candidates.