Do you want to study in Germany? Break financial barriers to get into your dream course. Apply for a master course today and be automatically eligible for a Hertie School International Law and Human Rights Scholarship.
Shell Scholarships for Nigerian Und...
Shell Scholarships for Nigerian Undergraduate Students 2022-2023 Advertisement
The scholarships are available to applicants of any nationality or discipline concerned with questions of International Law and Human Rights and commencing the MPP or MIA program.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Worthy offer to study master’s in Germany.Hertie School was founded in December 2003 and is well-known for its degree programs and executive education. The state and the German Science Council accredit the school, which offers master’s programs, executive education, and doctoral programs. These programs are well-known for interdisciplinary and practice-oriented teaching and outstanding research.
Why study at Hertie School? The school prepares remarkable students for government, business, and civil society leadership positions. It is committed to attracting the best students from around the world, and to accomplish this aim, the school offers financial support to students.
Hertie School of Governance Information
Founded in 2003, Hertie School of Governance is a non-profit private higher education institution located in the urban setting of the large city of Berlin (population range of 1,000,000-5,000,000 inhabitants). Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Senatskanzlei Wissenschaft und Forschung, Berlin (Senate Chancellery for Science and Research, Berlin), Hertie School of Governance is a very small (uniRank enrollment range: 250-499 students) coeducational higher education institution. Hertie School of Governance offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. International students are welcome to apply for enrollment.
Interested applicants should submit their applications and motivation statements before 1 February.
- How to Apply: To be conceder for the scholarship, applicants submit a standard application for admission to the Master of Public Policy(MPP) or Master of International Affairs (MIA) program.
- Supporting Documents: All the following documents, including letters of reference, must be submitted in .pdf format.
- Current CV, including academic background, work experience, and voluntary activities
- A letter of motivation (should be 500-900 words)
- Copies of official academic transcripts of all attended universities
- A copy of an English proficiency certificate
- The additional two pages essay should be sent to after a standard application has been submitted.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet the following admission criteria:
- Undergraduate degree: to be eligible for a graduate degree at the Hertie School, students must have completed at least an undergraduate degree (Bachelor’s or equivalent) of at least 6 semesters at an institution of higher education.
- Academic background: while many applicants have completed their degree in subjects related to public policy and international affairs, the Master’s programs at the Hertie School are open to all academic backgrounds.
- Language Requirement: If applicants (Non-native speakers) have earned an undergraduate degree at an academic institution where the official language of instruction is English, they can waive the English test.
- All the following English tests and scores are accepted:
- TOEFL | PBT 600 | CBT 250 | iBT 100 (Writing 25)
- Cambridge ESOL | CPE C | CAE B
- IELTS | Overall = 7.0 | Writing 7.0
- Duolingo English Test | 125