Do you have a deep tech startup or project that uses advanced technology to answer a societal or industrial challenge? Apply now for the Hello Tomorrow Global Challenge 2022.
The Global Challenge is a renowned international startup competition organized by Hello Tomorrow since 2014. It is uniquely designed to address the needs of early-stage deep tech startups across all industries.
The Challenge gives deep tech and science-based entrepreneurs around the globe a platform for their projects, providing opportunities for equity-free funding, global visibility and connections with key players in the deep tech ecosystem. To date, previous winners and finalists have already raised more than $2 billion in funding.
They welcome startups that:
- Are in the early-stage of development (from not yet incorporated startups up to series A or early commercialization stage)
- Are based on a new technology, a scientific discovery or a complex engineering process.
- Have a scientific validation of their claim, a proof of concept, a prototype, or are in the process of producing one.
- Have a team of at least 2 people.
- Are not a subsidiary or spin-off of an existing company.
- Foresee an economically viable application on the market within 15 years.
- Have the potential to have a strong impact on the industry targeted, and on society or the environment in general.
Go to Hello Tomorrow on auth.hello-tomorrow.org to apply
Your application to the Global Challenge is completely free and implies no obligation or commitment. Hello Tomorrow does not claim any kind of decision, power or take any equity on projects or startups applying.