Apply now for the Hector Research Career Development (RCD) Award! With the Hector RCD Award, the Hector Fellow Academy supports the research careers of promising research group leaders. The Award gives you the unique opportunity to benefit from research funding for an outstanding research project. In addition, you will become part of a network of top scientists including the laureates of the Hector Science Award. The Hector Fellow Academy is committed to top interdisciplinary research, innovative projects, dialogue between science and society and the promotion of young researchers.
- W1 assistant professor (with or without Tenure Track) or junior research group leader in the natural or engineering sciences, medicine or psychology
- Doctorate or PhD-equivalent with outstanding results & completion less than 7 years ago*
- Employment at a German university or research institution supporting the application**
- Content-related or formal authorization to supervise doctoral researchers
* Exceptions may apply (e.g., clinical training, parental leave), see program information. ** Support by the head of institute necessary (e.g., for the use of infrastructure during the project)
Application through online portal starting September 1st until October 30th, 2020