Goi Peace Foundation in Japan invites applications for their 2021 International Essay Contest for Young People.
This annual essay contest is organized in an effort to harness the energy, creativity and initiative of the world’s youth in promoting a culture of peace and sustainable development. It also aims to inspire society to learn from young minds and to think about how each of us can make a difference in the world.
What does life mean to you? Have you had an experience that made you think about the meaning of life? What kinds of things can you do to cherish and invigorate your own life and all life on earth?
The following awards will be given in the Children’s category and Youth category respectively:
Entries may be submitted online or by postal mail.
IMPORTANT: To send your essay online, you must go to the online registration page and follow the required steps.
* Since the online registration page is expected to experience high traffic towards the June 15 deadline, they suggest that you submit your essay as early as possible.
Entries submitted by postal mail must include a cover page indicating
(1) your name (2) category (Children or Youth) (3) age as of June 15, 2021 (4) gender
(5) nationality (6) address (7) e-mail (8) phone number (9) school name (if applicable)
(10) your essay title (11) language (12) word count.
Teachers and youth directors may submit a collection of essays from their class or group.
Please enclose a list of participants’ names, ages and the name and contact information of the submitting teacher or director.
* Entries missing any of the above information will not be considered.
* Only one entry per person is accepted.
*A cover page template is available to download. You may also create your own cover page with all items (1)-(12) above.
* They are unable to confirm receipt of essays.
Subscribe for Scholarship Updates
Get a weekly email that thousands of students use to get the latest scholarships and grants.
** Scholarships.plus will not share your details without your permission.