The Global Huawei HMS App Innovation Contest aims to inspire global developers to leverage HMS Core to create innovative apps, bringing smart life services to Huawei device users in 170+ countries and regions. The contest will be held in Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, Latin America, and China.
This global contest is intended for global developers and restricted to contestants aged 18 and older. Signing up for the contest only requires registering with your HUAWEI ID, completing the identity verification process, and then either setting up or joining a team. Employees of Huawei and its affiliates, and their immediate relatives, are not eligible to participate in the contest.
Huawei prepared $1 million as prize money for this global contest. US$200,000 will be allocated for the following award winners in each of the 5 regions:
- USD 15,000 each for 5 Best App
- USD 15,000 each for 3 Best Game
- USD 15,000 each for 3 Best Social Impact App
- USD 5,000 each for 1 Most Popular App
- USD 2,500 each for 12 Honorable Mention
Rules for setting up a team:
- Each contestant is only eligible to join only one team.
- Each team can have no more than 3 members.
- Furthermore, each team should have a team leader, who is responsible for team management, such as inviting or deleting members, and submitting works.
(1) Sign in to HUAWEI Developers with a valid HUAWEI ID (register for a HUAWEI ID if you do not have one, and complete identity verification) and click Sign up. If you are a team leader, click New team and enter the team information. If you are a team member, click Join us and enter the name of the team you wish to join.
(2) Create your work and integrate HMS Core. For details about HMS Core, please refer to HMS Core.
HMS Core(3) Click Submit work on the contest page enter the app name, ID, and description, and upload the APK and app introduction document.