The Harvard University is inviting applications from the deserving aspirants who have interests in Global American Studies to join Postdoctoral Fellowship program at the Charles Warren Center in the USA.
The fellowships are exclusively for international students who want to pursue a postdoctoral research degree at the university and the program is available for up to four years.
Founded in 1965, the Charles Warren Center is the part of Harvard University and the main aim of this centre is to provide promote research and teaching in the broad range of American historical inquiry.
Why at Harvard University? By joining this university, you have a lot of career-related opportunities and take benefit from the diverse environment around you.
Harvard University Information
Established in 1636, Harvard University is a non-profit private higher education institution located in the urban setting of the large town of Cambridge (population range of 50,000-249,999 inhabitants), Massachusetts. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Commission on Institutions of Higher Education of the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Harvard University (HU) is a very large (uniRank enrollment range: 35,000-39,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. Harvard University (HU) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 383 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations and students' past academic record and grades. The admission rate range is 0-10% making this US higher education organization a most selective institution. International applicants are eligible to apply for enrollment.
- How to Apply: To be considered for this program, applicants are required to apply for the postdoctoral fellowship application form. After that, all documents with the application form must be posted to the following address:
Monnikue McCall & Syed Zaman
Charles Warren Center
Emerson Hall, 4th Floor
Cambridge, MA 02138
- Supporting Documents: Curriculum Vitae, statement of research and writing sample 1 must be submitted with the application.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, candidates must have a PhD degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
- Benefits: Salary for the position will be set according to the University’s lecturer rates (roughly $55,000) the postdoctoral includes benefits.