The group of Interaction Design at the University of Twente’s (UT) Faculty of Engineering Technology is eagerly awaiting applications from outstanding students for Fully-Funded PhD Scholarships in the Netherlands. The programme is open for the academic session 2020/2021.
The purpose of the funding opportunity is to develop and evaluate practical, interactive systems that assist people in the setting, pursuing, and moving between personal health goals.
Universiteit Twente Information
Founded in 1961, Universiteit Twente (University of Twente) is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the large town of Enschede (population range of 50,000-249,999 inhabitants), Overijssel. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Ministerie van Onderwijs, Cultuur en Wetenschap, Nederland (Ministry of Education, Culture and Science, Netherlands), Universiteit Twente is a large (uniRank enrollment range: 10,000-14,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. Universiteit Twente offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details.
The University of Twente will provide the following benefits:
- A full-time four-year position.
- Access to a network of leading researchers and clinical partners in the field of digital health and human-computer interaction.
- A gross monthly salary starting at €2.395, increasing yearly to a maximum of €3.061 in the fourth year.
- A holiday allowance of 8% of the gross annual salary and an end-of-year bonus of 8.3%.
- Minimum of 29 holidays in case of full-time employment.
- Full status as an employee of the UT, including a pension scheme and health benefits.
- Access to professional and personal development programs.