This PhD project will be carried out in the newly established group of Theoretical and Computational Biophysics (CovinoLab) led by Dr. Roberto Covino at the Frankfurt Institute for Advanced Studies and Centre for Multiscale Modeling in the Life Sciences (CMMS)
- A highly inspiring work environment.
- Excellent research infrastructure and dedicated mentoring.
- A very competitive salary and social benefits.
- Excellent opportunities for training and career development. You will be affiliated to the Goethe-University and a fellow of the graduate school GRADE-iQbio [here and here].
- You will have the opportunity to live in Frankfurt am Main, a vibrant and exciting cosmopolitan city at the heart of Europe.
Applications may be submitted until August 20, 2020 but interviews will be scheduled as soon as possible. The successful applicant is expected to start in September 2020.
- A motivation letter, stressing why you want to do a PhD in the field and in our lab.
- A detailed curriculum vitae containing academic qualifications, research experiences, skills, possibly a publication list where you highlight your contribution.
- Name and contact information of at least one reference.
- Detailed transcripts of records of your Master’s and Bachelor’s programs.
Please upload all documents as a single pdf file on our website.