Are you a European student and wish to continue your Master’s studies in France, but do not have any financial support? Apply for the “France Excellence Europa” Scholarship developed by the Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs.
The funding is awarded on the basis of academic excellence. The French government scholarship program allows students from 26 European Union countries to obtain awards to study at the Master’s level in a French institution of higher education.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Worthy offer to study in France.The Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs (MEAE) is the ministry of the Government of France that handles France’s foreign relations. It is the French administration in charge of designing and implementing France’s foreign policy ensuring relations with foreign states.
Why apply to this program? France Excellence Europa scholarship beneficiaries will receive an installation allowance of 1,700 EUR and a half-yearly maintenance allowance of 6,850 EUR as well as other benefits.
The Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs will provide all the following benefits
- A half-yearly allowance of €6,850
- An installation allowance of €1,700
- Exemption from registration fees for national diplomas in universities and public institutions under the supervision of the Ministry of Higher Education
- Priority assistance in finding accommodations in CROUS university residences (rent to be paid by the scholarship holder)
- Enrollment in an insurance plan during the first three months of your stay in France (pending enrollment in the general social security system) for non-European Health Insurance Card holders
- Enrollment in supplemental health insurance
- Exemption from the CVEC – Contribution de Vie Etudiante et de Campus
- Special discounts on cultural activities are organized by Campus France.
- Note: award does not cover course fees, nor the cost of international or national transportation.
Call for applications 2023 – program France Excellence Europa
- How to Apply: Candidates must complete and send their applications electronically to the French Embassy in their country of nationality. The list of e-mail addresses by country is available as the following:
- Germany: fee.allemagne[at]campusfrance.org
- Austria: fee.autriche[at]campusfrance.org
- Belgium: fee.belgique[at]campusfrance.org
- Bulgaria: fee.bulgarie[at]campusfrance.org
- Cyprus: fee.chypre[at]campusfrance.org
- Croatia: fee.croatie[at]campusfrance.org
- Denmark: fee.danemark[at]campusfrance.org
- Spain: fee.espagne[at]campusfrance.org
- Estonia: fee.estonie[at]campusfrance.org
- Finland: fee.finlande[at]campusfrance.org
- Greece: fee.grece[at]campusfrance.org
- Hungary: fee.hongrie[at]campusfrance.org
- Ireland: fee.irlande[at]campusfrance.org
- Italia: fee.italie[at]campusfrance.org
- Latvia: fee.lettonie[at]campusfrance.org
- Lithuania: fee.lituanie[at]campusfrance.org
- Luxembourg: fee.luxembourg[at]campusfrance.org
- Malta: fee.malte[at]campusfrance.org
- Netherlands: fee.pays-bas[at]campusfrance.org
- Poland: fee.pologne[at]campusfrance.org
- Portugal: fee.portugal[at]campusfrance.org
- Czech Republic: fee.republique-tcheque[at]campusfrance.org
- Romania: fee.roumanie[at]campusfrance.org
- Slovakia: fee.slovaquie[at]campusfrance.org
- Slovenia: fee.slovenie[at]campusfrance.org
- Sweden: fee.suede[at]campusfrance.org
- Supporting Documents: To complete the application form (PDF), applicants must provide the following documents:
- CV (in French or English)
- Cover letter (in French or English)
- Copy of the most recent higher education diploma obtained or copy of the secondary school diploma if the applicant is in the process of higher education. The higher education diploma must be sent as soon as it is obtained. (translated into French or in English)
- Copies of transcripts from the last two years of higher education (translated into French or in English)
- Copy of an identity document (passport, ID card)
- Letter of admission to a Master’s 1 or Master’s 2 programs at a French institute of higher education for the year 2023-24
- Note: If the applicant is not yet in possession of a letter of admission for the 2023-24 academic year at the time of application, the applicant is invited to attach a sworn statement, mentioning the name of the institution and the title of the anticipated program for 2023-24, and a copy of the communications with the institution attesting to the fact that the application for admission is being processed.
- Copies of diplomas or certifications of the level of French (DELF, DALF, TCF, TEF)
- Copies of diplomas or certifications of the level of English (TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS)
- Letters of recommendation (in French or English)
- Admission Requirements: As per the institute of higher education required in French.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have an excellent command of English. If English is not their native language, they will need to provide English language proficiency proof.