Applicants are invited to become a part of the foundation grants offered by the Manipal International University in Malaysia.
The program is open for domestic students commencing in the foundation program at the university for the academic session 2020-21.
Manipal International University Information
Established in 2011, Manipal International University is a for-profit private higher education institution located in the medium-sized town of Petaling Jaya (population range of 10,000-49,999 inhabitants), Selangor. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Kementerian Pendidikan Tinggi (Ministry of Higher Education, Malaysia), Manipal International University (MIU) is a small (uniRank enrollment range: 2,000-2,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. Manipal International University (MIU) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details.
- How to Apply: For empowering with this educational award, students have to take admission in the foundation program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants have to submit a copy of MyKad, certified real copy of academic transcript/result for spm/o-level or equivalent, certified true copy of academic transcript/results/qualification for stpm/a-level/pre-u or equivalent and four passport-sized most recent colour photographs.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have to meet the following requirements:
- Pass SPM/SPMV with credits in 5 subjects
- Pass UEC with a minimum grade of B in 3 subjects
- Pass O-Level with a minimum grade of C in 5 subjects
- Other equivalent qualifications as recognised by the Malaysian Governments.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must be proficient in the English language.
Benefits: Each successful school will receive 50% or 100% tuition fees based on GPA.