The Ghana Technology University College (GTUC) in Ghana invites application for the Florence Onny Memorial Scholarship Fund in 2021.
The Ghana Technology University College (GTUC) has instituted a memorial scholarship to honour the memory of the late Mrs. Florence Mamaa Nkrumah Onny, who demonstrated singular dedication and commitment to the University in her capacity as the Head of University and International Relations until her untimely death on July 5th, 2012.
Ghana Technology University College Information
Founded in 2006, Ghana Technology University College is a private higher education institution located in the urban setting of the large city of Accra North (population range of 1,000,000-5,000,000 inhabitants), Greater Accra. This institution has also branch campuses in the following location(s): Kumasi, Takoradi, Koforidua, Ho. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the National Accreditation Board, Ghana (National Accreditation Board, Ghana), Ghana Technology University College (GTUC) is a medium-sized (uniRank enrollment range: 8,000-8,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. Ghana Technology University College (GTUC) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as pre-bachelor degrees (i.e. certificates, diplomas, associate or foundation degrees), bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 13 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on students' past academic record and grades. The admission rate range is 80-90% making this Ghanaian higher education organization a least selective institution. International students are welcome to apply for enrollment.
The Florence Nkrumah Onny Scholarship Fund will provide:
- Partial or full financial support to continuing GTUC students with financial need who are pursuing a diploma, undergraduate, and post-graduate studies.
- The support covers tuition, accommodation, and other academic expenses.
- The duration/term of the scholarship is for one academic year and will not be renewed automatically.
- Scholarships will be limited to the costs of tuition, University fees and, in selected cases, books.
Applicants should submit their request through the Head of Student Affairs with the following items:
- Completed application form.
- Three (3) letters of recommendations from lecturers or individuals with significant knowledge of the applicant’s academic background, experience, and involvement in community service.
- An official academic transcript.