The FATE Scholar Programme (FSP) is a FATE Giving initiative. The programme aims to support and enable innovative and entrepreneurial students seeking admission to pursue an undergraduate degree in any STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Mathematics) course in any accredited public tertiary institution in Nigeria for the 2023-2024 Academic year.
Successful applicants will be supported for at least four years of their academic pursuit in any accredited public tertiary institution in Nigeria.They will be required to provide proof of admission to access the programme’s benefits.
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- A Nigerian Citizen.
- An exceptional student
- Must not be more than 21 years at the time of application.
- Planning to study for an undergraduate degree in any STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Mathematics) Course in an accredited public tertiary institution in Nigeria.
The FSP will support exceptional, high-performing, and future entrepreneurs with the following:
- Financial aid
- Mentoring and
Go to FATE Foundation on soar.fatefoundation.org to apply
The FATE Scholar Program has the following application process:
- Stage 1: Applicants apply for the program via https://soar.fatefoundation.org/auth/signup.
- Stage 2: Successful applicants are shortlisted and contacted.
- Stage 3: Successful applicants undergo the second stage of the application process.
- Stage 4: Successful applicants are contacted.
- Stage 5: Successful applicants go through the final stage of the application process.
- Stage 6: Successful applicants are contacted and announced in August.