FAJIM Medicare Foundation is pleased to call for scholarship applications for the 2023-2024 academic session.FAJIMMF is an NGO that is committed to improving the Health Status of Nigerians with emphasis on the under-served community. One of its flagship programs is award of scholarship and mentorship of undergraduate students in Health Care Professions.
The Fajim Medicare Foundation Scholarship grant was established to give financial help to undergraduate students studying medical related courses in the university.
To be eligible for the Fajim Medicare Foundation Scholarship, applicants must:
- Be an undergraduate student of Oyo State Origin in any Nigerian Public University
- Be a student of Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Nursing, Physiotherapy, Radiography or Medical Laboratory Science
- Be in the second year (200level) of your degree with CGPA of not less than 3.5 or its equivalent
Go to FAJIM Medicare Foundation on docs.google.com to apply
- All applications are carried out via the online platform approved by the organization.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to take a Virtual Screening examination/interview. .
- Only candidates who are truly indigent will be supported.