Apply for admission at McGill University and get a chance to fund your study with the Faculty-Specific Entrance Scholarships programme. The grant is available for the academic year 2020-21.
The educational award encourages high-potential students who want to start the undergraduate degree programme at McGill University in Canada.
McGill University Information
Founded in 1821, McGill University is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the urban setting of the large city of Montréal (population range of 1,000,000-5,000,000 inhabitants), Quebec. This institution has also branch campuses in the following location(s): Ste. Anne de Bellevue. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Ministère de l'Éducation et de l'Enseignement supérieur, Québec (Ministry of Education and Higher Education, Quebec), McGill University is a very large (uniRank enrollment range: 30,000-34,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. McGill University offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 198 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations and students' past academic record and grades. International students are welcome to apply for enrollment.
- How to Apply: All the applicants can apply for the opportunity
after enrolling in the undergraduate degree programme at the McGill University.
- Supporting Documents: Submit unofficial transcripts from all academic institutions you have attended, music reference letter, audition material.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have the following:
- Students must hold a high school diploma from Ontario, including six pre-university courses (4U, 4M). You must have taken four 4U level courses or three 4Us plus three or more 4Ms.
- Applicants must have grade 11 and 12 average must be 75% or higher if you’re applying to a performance program
- Language Requirement: Candidates must be required to demonstrate proficiency in the English language.
Benefits: McGill University will provide the educational fund for students to complete their higher education in Canada.