Are you passionate about revolutionizing supply chain management? Do you aspire to make impactful contributions to the logistics industry? Look no further than the Extensiv Supply Chain Scholarship.
This scholarship program aims to provide financial assistance to budding professionals in logistics and supply chain management, fostering innovation and excellence in the field.Application Deadline: June 1st.
- University or Organization: Extensiv
- Department: Not specified
- Course Level: Bachelor’s or Master’s
- Award: $2500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not specified
- The award can be taken in the United States or Canada
- Eligible Countries: United States and Canada
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants must:
- Be pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, or Operations Management.
- Have a minimum of 30 semester or 45 quarter hours still to be completed.
- Be enrolled (or accepted) in an accredited college or university within the United States or Canada.
- Have an emphasis in Supply Chain Management, Logistics Management, or Operations Management. Applicants seeking an MBA while employed in the Supply Chain and Logistics Industry may also apply.
How to Apply
To apply for the Extensiv Supply Chain Scholarship, applicants must adhere to the following instructions:
- Provide proof of enrollment at an accredited university or college within the United States or Canada. This can be in the form of a transcript, copy of student ID, or other enrollment proof.
- Submit contact information including full name and email.
- Write a maximum 1,000-word essay on your vision for the next big advancement in supply chain management. Ensure to cite any research sources used.
- Include a work-appropriate image of yourself to be displayed on the Extensiv website.
- Submit all materials before the scholarship submission deadline of June 1st, Fall 2024.
Selected recipients of the Extensiv Supply Chain Scholarship will receive a financial award of $2500, aiding them in their educational pursuits and empowering them to drive innovation in the logistics and supply chain industry.